Home > Upcoming Fast And Furious Film Gets Pushed Back

People
Upcoming Fast And Furious Film Gets Pushed Back

Description

It looks like "Fast and the Furious" fans are going to have to wait a little longer to see the next installment in Universal's lucrative franchise. Business INsider shares that according to The Hollywood Reporter, that it's delaying the ninth movie by one year. The untitled movie, which currently has no director attached, was slated to open April 19, 2019. It will now open April 10, 2020. There are no details yet on why the movie was pushed back, but the speculation will certainly begin.

Added on the 04/10/2017 14:36:48 - Copyright : Wochit

To customise your video :

Or Create an account

More videos on the subject

  • Guess Who Is Coming Back For Fast & Furious 9

    On Wednesday, during a Facebook live event, Vin Diesel blew ?Fast & Furious? fans away with a surprise announcement. Diesel announced that longtime ?F&F? director Justin Lin will be returning to direct the next two installments in the high-octane series. That?s not all, Jordana Brewster, a.k.a. Mia Toretto, is also returning to the series. Mia was last seen in ?Furious 7,? retiring from the Toretto family business to start a family with Brian O?Conner, played by the late Paul Walker.

    26/10/2017 - Wochit
  • Could Han Come Back To "Fast And Furious?"

    The "Fast and Furious" franchise has seen several characters die throughout it's seven film history. Han was a fan favorite. He died in Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift. Han was killed by Deckard Shaw at the end of the sixth movie. Fast & Furious Screenwriter Chris Morgan told Slashfilm that he's considered bringing Han back around again. The Fate of the Furious, the 8th film in the series, is set to hit theaters Easter weekend.

    06/04/2017 - Wochit
  • Paul Walker's Brothers Want To Bring 'Furious' Character Back

    Paul Walker, star of car chase action movie franchise The Fast and the Furious, died on November 23rd, 2013 in a car accident. Two of his brothers, Cody and Caleb, helped finish some of his scenes in 'Furious 7', the last film Walker appeared in. And now they want to bring his character back, perhaps to be played by one of his brothers. Caleb told Entertainment Tonight that he has been in talks with co-star Vin Diesel about bringing Walker's character, Brian O'Connor, back to the series for a cameo. No other details have been reported.

    16/09/2016 - Wochit
  • Vin Diesel Fires Back At The Rock

    The Rock may want to watch his back. His rant about his Fast 8 co-stars didn't go unnoticed by the men who acted and produced alongside him in the franchise and now Vin Diesel has teased a response of his own. In a video posted to his Instagram, the Fast & Furious veteran added a touch of drama when he promised to tell fans "everything," seeming to allude to the rumored feud between him and Dwayne Johnson. Now I get to return to my family, my life... "After being on set since literally Christmas to finally, finally, finally to come home," the action star shared, "and to learn the little angel [daughter Pauline] learned a new word.

    11/08/2016 - Wochit
  • Charlize Theron In Talks to Play Villain in Upcoming 'Fast 8'

    Actress Charlize Theron has been offered the role of villain-in-chief in the next installment of the hugely successful Fast & Furious saga, Fast 8. Theron is currently riding high following acclaim for her turn as one-armed hero Furiosa in Oscar-nominated sci-fi sequel Mad Max: Fury Road. Her performance, and position as co-lead alongside Tom Hardy was a key contributor last year to the ongoing debate about Hollywood diversity. 'Fast 8' is set to be directed by Straight Outta Compton?s F Gary Gray and was greenlit after previous installment Fast & Furious 7 made over $1.5bn at the global box office and entered the all-time box office Top 10.

    11/02/2016 - Wochit
  • Don't Disturb George Clooney! Italian Mayor Warns of Fines for People Getting Too Close to Actor's Lake Como Villas

    Unless you're Matt Damon , John Krasinski , Bill Murray , or anyone else in George Clooney 's crew, it's probably not a good idea to come too close to the actor's Lake Como villas. Laglio mayor Roberto Pozzi has declared a fine of up to ?500 (approximately $546) for anyone whose car or boat is parked within 100 meters of George's villas. According to the report, Mayor Pozzi "issued the ordinance to guard the solace of the actor, his wife Amal Alamuddin [Clooney] and their entourage."

    06/04/2015 - Wochit